Sunday, November 1, 2009

October summary

Well the month went well , made like 1100$ , betfair and stars account accumulated. Should be like this every month. altho since a few days my luck has turned around and my play is about the worst in months; I'm gettting so much suckout it's getting to me, i can't believe they luckboxed another 3-4 outer and i pay them off. I pay them off way too much last two days , and it has to be the other way around. I'm not the fish, they are !!!!!!!!!!! So i will have to take a days break or so , otherwise it's going to affect me for a longer period. Lost 75$ today, let's say first30 due to nasty suckouts or coolers ( had KK v AA twice , QQ v AA , QQ v KQ lost preflop ) and last 45$ combination of suckout-unbelieve-tilt-paying off. So will stop for the day as it's not getting any better, i can feel it. Next week we go to normandie for a few days, should do me good, do should also do my game some good.

Hope to jump up a level when i get back. But must say ; it's not the first time i'm saying this and the same thing has happened to me everytime i say this ; i get beat after beat and it gets my confidence down and i start playing bad. Work on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, nice month october ( 4th largest monthly win on bf ) so can't complain.

Take the beats and carry on i would say to myself ;-)

gl at tables

No comments:

Post a Comment