Monday, November 30, 2009

November conclusion

Well pokerwise and otherwise it's been a strange month for me. First the poker summary : i always loved to play mtt's but somehow didn't get to play much of them lately . Well in November that's changed, and how. I played about 30 , won 4 and cashed in another 9. This for a total profit of 480$ in mtt. I also experimented a little in cash which won me 60$ ( playing 0.05/0.10 )and a 60$ in RB makes a total of 600$ won this month. You're right : where's the SNG profit ??? Well i managed to win 1.2$ in November but i WILL NOT takes these in my summary lol. That said , i managed to lose 160$ in HU's sng , first time i have a monthly loss in that ....

Anyway ; we don't really care where the profit comes from, as long as we make profit !!!!!!!!!


Otherwise also strange month as i said. I am currently working in a real estate agency as i have to for a year before i am able to start my own business ( in Belgium it's a protected profession ) and last week i had a discussion with my boss. I only get to do the dirty jobs, which is maybe normal at this stage, but i don't like it anyway. So i told her. We came to the conclusion maybe it's better for me to look for another place , so i will do after newyear.

Don't know if i will be playing much in december as for me this is really family month. I lost my mum 6 years ago ( today ) and since then i try to take more time for my precious ones instead of working full time. Which means i play more with the kid, go on restaurant with the lady, have friends come over and go to my dad in France the last week of December. So poker will be on second/third/fourth plan this month.

This weekend my son ( 19 months old )had his elbow dislocated so we had to rush to the emergency. Ofc he was in a lot of pain and his mother in total panic. But they just put it back in place and it was over right away... If your kid is hurt, you put every badbeat in perspective right away i must say ........................

Back on track in January !!!!!!!!!!!

Good holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment