Monday, July 5, 2010

Sick variance

As i stated in my last mails i had some real sick shit happening to me the end of june. But since then lady luck has found me again, i control my game better and am not tilting anymore. Am up like 500$ in 3 sessions in July and have found another elak !!!!!! The leak is : i start playing with the intention of playing like 40-50 games and when i see on Scope i'm up like 140 after 15 i stop !!!!!!!!!!!! Hell what the feck. LOL. I guess it's kinda normal, i haven't ever been putting in as much games as i have done since a few weeks and i tend to be happy when i have a nice 150$ session and like to consolidate my profit. I'll get used to it too and then i won't stop at 150$, so be warned guys !!!

Winter time will for sure be easier to keep on playing, as for now, i'm going to make a MTB ride in the sunshine

:-)

GL in general,

Entabeni

No comments:

Post a Comment