Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Help arrived

Hello, haven't been blogging, and worse, haven't been playing either... But ; i have a good reason for this , as i've been struggling with my eyes since the beginning of the year i really never got to play the hours i wanted so neither the volume because after 2 hours my head started to hurt like crazy. I went to the eyedoctor and now today my glasses have arrived !!!!!!! So i will be back after the weekend ( or sooner ) and i will be in good shape and ready to hit the tables hard, as well on Stars as on Betfair...Don 't know what to say about my challenge as i've lost two weeks for starters, and it allready being a tough one to start with ... But i'll try my best and see what it brings. When i'm back from holiday ( beginning april ) i will have two months to make a new challenge and to really really compete. Maybe poker will go even better now i'm looking as a nerd ............. looooooool .

No comments:

Post a Comment