Friday, January 29, 2010

End of January

Hello, back for an update on how the month was ( i'm having a 3 day break now as i have many obligations and as i have reached a mentally important target ). The month was actually very good as i kept on beating the 6$ 18mans real hard. Profit for the month is about 1400$ , which is actually very good as i only played like 580 games. My challenge this year was to make about 20K $ , so i will try to have 5K when i leave for a family visit to the south on 27th march. I will certainly put in more volume once i've seen the eyedoctor. My plan to move to stars did me good for many reasons ; i play a different type of SNG which gave me renewed interest in the game, i have no chat on because i don't know anybody there so i can focus on the game and 6 table, anyway it did me good. The last months when i went to BF site i didn't go to play and make money in the first place, i went to look for my online friends and chat... Now i only go there to chat with them and i go to make money on a different site, which keeps things well separated and is much better.Otherwise nothing special except this : i had made contact with an online pro who was looking for students and i was notified i was accepted. Suddenly, due to too many applications, he put me on a waiting list which i refused as i hate the idea of being put on a waiting list. Still i am disappointed as i saw this as a great opportunity to improve my game and really had the intention to work hard. I hope my results prove me right and i don't go busto now lol. Up to the 5K !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment